Top of the mornin’ to ya, Bostonians!
This St. Patrick’s Day Lucky is bringing his personal stash of Magically Delicious Lucky Charms to Boston and YOU could be the luckiest of them all – with a special delivery from Lucky himself!
From the moment the clock strikes midnight on St. Patrick’s Day until 11:59PM, randomly selected entries could have a shot at having Lucky himself deliver a box of Lucky Charms straight to their door!
Simply post to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter using #LuckyCharmsDrop and #Sweepstakes all St. Patrick’s Day long, for a chance to have Lucky make a special delivery to your front door!
How Does It Work?
Simply post to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using #LuckyCharmsDrop and #Sweepstakes
Make sure your profile is public so Lucky can find you!
Look for the link in your comments or DMs to complete the quick qualifier form with your delivery details.
Kick back and wait for your confirmation text!
Not everyone who enters will win. While supplies last.
THE “LUCKY IN BOSTON, LUCKY CHARMS DROP 2019” SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED FOR EACH DRAWING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPTAKES TERM AND DEADLINES: The “Lucky in Boston, Lucky Charms Drop 2019” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) commences March 17th 2019 at 12:00 A.M. EST and ends March 17th 2019, at 11:00 P.M EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). You may enter the Sweepstakes on March 17, 2019 from 12:00 A.M. until 11:00 P.M (the “Entry Period”). Ten (10) Sweepstakes Winners will be chosen hourly from among all eligible entries received prior to each random drawing, commencing at approximately 6:00 AM and ending at approximately 11:00 PM on March 17, 2019 during the Sweepstakes Period, for a total of one hundred seventy (170) winners. All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST). Sweepstakes Administrator’s computer is the official time clock for the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open and offered only to legal residents of Boston, Massachusetts, 18 years of age or older, residing in one of the eligible zip codes listed below, at the time of entry. Sweepstakes is void outside of the eligible zip codes in Boston, Massachusetts, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees and directors of General Mills Sales, Inc. (“Sponsor”), NCompass International, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), and their respective parent, affiliated companies and subsidiary companies, and their advertising, promotion, or production agencies, prize providers, Web masters and Web suppliers, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their IRS dependents, immediate families (parent, child, sibling and spouse) and/or members of their households, are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBLE ZIP CODES: 01801, 01880, 01890, 01902, 01904, 01905, 01906, 02026, 02108, 02109, 02110, 02111, 02113, 02114, 02115, 02116, 02118, 02119, 02120, 02121, 02122, 02124, 02125, 02126, 02127, 02128, 02129, 02130, 02131, 02132, 02134, 02135, 02136, 02138, 02139, 02140, 02141, 02142, 02143, 02144, 02148, 02145, 02149, 02150, 02151, 02152, 02155, 02163, 02169, 02170, 02171, 02176, 02180, 02186, 02210, 02215, 02420, 02421, 02445, 02446, 02451, 02452, 02453, 02458, 02459, 02460, 02461, 02464, 02465, 02466, 02467, 02468, 02472, 02474, 02476, 02478, 01460, 01701, 01719, 01720, 01730, 01741, 01742, 01754, 01773, 01776, 01778, 01803, 01810, 01821, 01824, 01826, 01843, 01845, 01850, 01851, 01852, 01854, 01862, 01863, 01864, 01867, 01876, 01879, 01886, 01887, 01915, 01923, 01940, 01944, 01949, 01960, 01970, 01983, 01984, 02493, 01702, 01721, 01760, 01770, 02021, 02030, 02032, 02043, 02052, 02054, 02061, 02062, 02066, 02067, 02072, 02081, 02090, 02184, 02188, 02189, 02190, 02191, 02301, 02302, 02322, 02339, 02343, 02350, 02351, 02356, 02368, 02370, 02382, 02462, 02481, 02482, 02492, 02494.
4. TWO STEPS TO ENTER: ONE: During the Entry Period, post the hashtags #LuckyCharmsDrop and #Sweepstakes on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, (posting to any other social media site will not qualify as an entry) to receive a reply from the Sweepstakes Sponsor (“Sponsor’s Reply”). TWO: Visit the Sweepstakes website via the URL included in Sponsor’s Reply, to provide your Name, Delivery Address, Telephone Number and email address, and submit your completed entry. Both steps must be completed or the entry will not be valid. Entrants who successfully complete the entry process will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit of one (1) entry per Household during the Entry Period. Any attempt at email or other method of entry is void. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email accounts, or any other methods will void all of that person’s entries and that person will be disqualified.
5. REQUIREMENTS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA ENTRIES: To enter via Twitter: You must have a valid Twitter account to enter via Twitter. If you do not have a Twitter account, visit and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions. To enter via Instagram: You must have a valid Instagram account to enter via Instagram. If you do not have an Instagram account, visit and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions. To participate in the sweepstakes, your Instagram Account “Privacy” setting must be turned off to allow public viewing. Private Instagram accounts will not be eligible. To enter via Facebook: You must have a valid Facebook account to enter via Facebook. If you do not have a Facebook account, visit and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions. Your Facebook privacy settings must be set to “Public” to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. All information disclosed by Entrant is provided to Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim damages of any kind against Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, their respective parent, affiliated companies and subsidiary companies, and their advertising, promotion, or production agencies, prize providers, Web masters and Web suppliers, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents. All decisions of Sponsor are final and binding.
6. RANDOM DRAWINGS: Ten (10) potential winners will be chosen hourly from among all eligible entries received prior to each random drawing, commencing at 6:00 AM and ending at 11:00 PM on March 17, 2019 during the Sweepstakes Period, for a total of one hundred seventy (170) winners. Each random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to the drawing during the Entry Period, and non-winning entries WILL roll over and will be eligible for subsequent random drawings. For example: the random drawing at approximately 4:00 P.M. on March 17, 2019 will include all eligible non-winning entries received as of 4:00:00 P.M. on March 17, 2019. The Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the drawings, will conduct the drawings.
7. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Potential prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as set forth in the Random Drawing section above. The potential prize winner will be notified by Text message to the number provided at the time of entry. To claim a prize, a potential prize winner must respond to the text within one (1) hour of the first attempt to contact the potential winner (“Eligibility Period”). If potential winner fails to respond prior to the expiration of the Eligibility Period, the entry will be void, and the potential prize forfeited, and an alternate potential winner may be chosen, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within one (1) hour of the first notification attempt, or if the prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified, and an alternate prize winner may be selected, time permitting. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received for each drawing.
8. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Potential winners will be eligible to receive one of the following randomly selected prizes (exact prize to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion): One (1) Regular Sized Box of Lucky Charms cereal, Approximate Retail Value, ARV: $2.99 each. One (1) Foam Hat, Approximate Retail Value, ARV: $15.00, One (1) Pillow Case, Approximate Retail Value, ARV: $15.00, One (1) Vintage Lunch Box, Approximate Retail Value, ARV: $15.00, One (1) Pair of Socks, Approximate Retail Value, ARV: $12.00, One (1) Yard Sign, Approximate Retail Value, ARV: $9.00, One (1) Oversized Spoon, Approximate Retail Value, ARV: $60.00, ARV of all prizes: $129.79. ALL TAXES ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF WINNER.
9. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Entrants agree (a) that Sponsor and its parent entities, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, marketing and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, and Sweepstakes Administrator and Sweepstakes Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind including death to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity, or for any printing, production, typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize; and (b) except where legally prohibited, winner grants (and agrees to confirm such grant in writing) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use winner’s name, photograph, video recording, voice and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval. Potential prize winner may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where lawful, a Publicity Release. If documents are not returned on a timely basis, or if notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Terms and Conditions, such prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting.
10. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator and the Sweepstakes Entities (collectively “Sweepstakes Stakeholders”) are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, destroyed, inaccurate, delayed, incomplete, unintelligible, undelivered or misdirected entries, which will be void. Sweepstakes Entities will also not be responsible for incomplete, inaccurate, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, satellite, telephone networks or lines, cellular towers or equipment (including handsets), computer on-line systems, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs, servers or providers, or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; or miscommunications, failed computer, telephone, cellular, satellite, or cable transmissions, lines or other technical failure; or for jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical, electronic or network, including, without limitation, any errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify, from this Sweepstakes and any future Sweepstakes or other promotion conducted by Sponsor, any individual that it finds or believes to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Terms and Conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entries generated by robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Sweepstakes Entities will not be responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer or mobile phone related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend this Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice, if any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Terms and Conditions.
11. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, ITS RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR, OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
12. CHOICE OF LAW: Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in State of Minnesota, without regards to its conflicts of laws rules. Any questions or disputes arising hereunder shall be exclusively resolved either by Federal or State courts situated in the State of Minnesota and you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts as sole venue. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased.
13. RULES/WINNERS LIST: To obtain the Official Rules and/or a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope in a separate, first class stamped envelope to: LUCKY IN BOSTON, 8149 Santa Monica Blvd. PO BOX # 439, WEST HOLLYWOOD CA. 90046. Please specify “Official Rules” or “Winners List”. Winners List will be available on or about March 20, 2019. Official Rules and Winners List requests must be received by April 17, 2019. Limit one (1) Official Rules request and one (1) Winner’s List request per person/household. Official Rules will also be available on [https://www.luckycharmsdrop.com/] during the Sweepstakes Period.
14. SPONSOR: General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN 55440.
15. SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: NCompass International, Inc., 8223 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood CA. 90046.